Welcome to WebAion PH High Rate Aion2.5 Private Server! WebAion is a newly created Aion 2.5 Private Server situated at the heart of Davao City, Philippines. Objectives: WebAion aims to provide

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ahhh! OMG! STFU

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ahhh! OMG! STFU on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 am

So this server is also rotten? Admins are once buyers? the main problem in extreme is they did not watch me carefully and they don't watch the chat log everyday!No abusers in a disciplined server like gamez! they cannot abuse because the gm's and admins are watching them carefully. not like extreme! VAR ADMIN: ok angelflow i'll observe you! ahahah r u kidding me? they don't even checked chat logs! its not my fault its thier fault they are lazy enough to check on me! lol ! if you don't want me ok! I'm just applying for fun! if i'm applying for money i'll apply to a top voted server! not like this server! lol! lol!

View user profile

2 Re: Ahhh! OMG! STFU on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:39 pm

aiononline wrote:So this server is also rotten? Admins are once buyers? the main problem in extreme is they did not watch me carefully and they don't watch the chat log everyday!No abusers in a disciplined server like gamez! they cannot abuse because the gm's and admins are watching them carefully. not like extreme! VAR ADMIN: ok angelflow i'll observe you! ahahah r u kidding me? they don't even checked chat logs! its not my fault its thier fault they are lazy enough to check on me! lol ! if you don't want me ok! I'm just applying for fun! if i'm applying for money i'll apply to a top voted server! not like this server! lol! lol!

It's not rotten actually, because we blocked a rotter like you...
LoL.. And what's the point of applying here?
Go! and find your luck to other server (ur lucky enough if you find an idiot admin) lol...
If you failed to bring your shits in this little server, then don't expect to be recognized to other top voted server.. my pity on you...
We just want you to know that you're a bad shot...
You're a great example why even our country can't soar.. because a Filipino like you is existing...

Magbago kana kaibigan...May pag-asa kpa...lol

(btw, moved this thread to "Freedom Wall" section...)

View user profile http://webaionph.coolbb.net

3 Re: Ahhh! OMG! STFU on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 pm

OMG .. well well .. i see your fail copy of your application and its clear?? can i ask somebody here ?? is this a gamez AION??? anybody?? anybody?? lol!

View user profile

4 Re: Ahhh! OMG! STFU on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:48 pm

aiononline wrote:So this server is also rotten? Admins are once buyers? the main problem in extreme is they did not watch me carefully and they don't watch the chat log everyday!No abusers in a disciplined server like gamez! they cannot abuse because the gm's and admins are watching them carefully. not like extreme! VAR ADMIN: ok angelflow i'll observe you! ahahah r u kidding me? they don't even checked chat logs! its not my fault its thier fault they are lazy enough to check on me! lol ! if you don't want me ok! I'm just applying for fun! if i'm applying for money i'll apply to a top voted server! not like this server! lol! lol!

gm, should be good at all times, even if admins do not check ur account or what, u should be responsible of being a gm, unlike u, gm's like u should not be tolerated

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum