Welcome to WebAion PH High Rate Aion2.5 Private Server! WebAion is a newly created Aion 2.5 Private Server situated at the heart of Davao City, Philippines. Objectives: WebAion aims to provide

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIGENE GM/APPLICATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RIGENE GM/APPLICATION on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 am

Full Name:Ian Christian L. Calibo

Character Name:rigene
Online Time:IM online in 9:00 oc'lock in the morning ^_^ and weekends is 8:00 in the morning.
Other Online Games played:Gamezaion,Cabal,extremeaion,and of course WEB AION
Known languages:MY languages are FILIPINO,ENGLISH AND BISAYA.
How can you help our server: I can help the players by helping them to how to lvl up and i can help by looking hackers to this game and report immediately to any gm's. Why we will hire you?You will hire me because i will be a good gm someday and i would not expect to accept my gm app..
And I will guide the players to the maps so he/she could find the Npc's or Mobs....... Contact Info:just contact me at my facebook account just search ian calibo.
Wish well and god bless to all of you and happy day ^_^.

Last edited by regenex on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : TO become GM SOMEDAY..)

View user profile

2 Re: RIGENE GM/APPLICATION on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:12 pm

we will review you application and we will inform you ahead if you got the position... tnx

View user profile http://webaionph.coolbb.net

3 Re: on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm

to the Admins..one thing before you accept any application please know the person you are accepting and what can they offer to the server & how can they Help the server as well, how they act themselves being a GameMaster if they are capable or worthy for the position you will be given for them...

Thank You

<ADMIN>Hersheys

View user profile

4 Re: RIGENE GM/APPLICATION on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm

hersheys wrote:to the Admins..one thing before you accept any application please know the person you are accepting and what can they offer to the server & how can they Help the server as well, how they act themselves being a GameMaster if they are capable or worthy for the position you will be given for them...

Thank You

<ADMIN>Hersheys

We are doing it...

View user profile http://webaionph.coolbb.net

5 Re: RIGENE GM/APPLICATION on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:15 am

good luck!!!

View user profile

6 Re: RIGENE GM/APPLICATION on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 pm

lol ian calibo your age is not 20 you are 15 you make a lie

View user profile

7 Re: RIGENE GM/APPLICATION on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 pm

you are ian calibo in real!!