Welcome to WebAion PH High Rate Aion2.5 Private Server! WebAion is a newly created Aion 2.5 Private Server situated at the heart of Davao City, Philippines. Objectives: WebAion aims to provide

You are not connected. Please login or register

LUNAR AM/GM app

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LUNAR AM/GM app on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Full Name: Adam Recaña
known language: English and Spanish and a little bit of Vietnamese
Other Online Games played: RAN, CABAL, CLUB AUDITION , and some MMO`s online gaming
Number of hours to stay OL: 6 to 10 hrs or more
GM Experience: i was been GM from other AION server. you can look my FB and see my aion pics there for some prof.
Educational Background: taking up NAUTICAL COURSE FOR NOW . and also i studied electronic programming.
Computer Skills: i can say i know a little bit of programming method
Why we will hire you? ok this is the part i love most.. will im active , i have the experience of being a GM also admin , i know the commands well , i can respond players call and the most important im a good and handsome being a staff member Smile
How can you help the server?well for surely i can SPAM! SPAM! SPAM ! our site to acknowledge and invite more players to play on Smile ..as i said i can response what players needed .
Contact Info: my FB and YM acc . L_chicko09@yahoo.com

PS i only sign the important requirements needed Smile . for more info about me you can add me to my email or send me a pm thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: LUNAR AM/GM app on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:36 am

Your Application Will Be Reviewed By The Admin, Please Wait a Couple of days..

We will announced if you got the position.

View user profile

3 Re: LUNAR AM/GM app on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:40 am

`n3shr33n`| Luca wrote:Your Application Will Be Reviewed By The Admin, Please Wait a Couple of days..

We will announced if you got the position.
thanks for this info. Arrow

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum